ABOUT THE CLC
Welcome to the South St. Paul Community Learning Center. We are an alternative high school that is located on the north end of South St. Paul. The Community Learning Center serves grades 10-12 students and families in the South St. Paul school district.
If you are interested in attending the Community Learning Center and are currently a high school student in South St. Paul, please work with your grade level Assistant Principal to talk about transitioning to the CLC. If you are new to the South St. Paul school district you must begin by enrolling as a student at the Secondary building. Once you are enrolled and have started school you can work with your grade level Assistant Principal to talk about the possibility of a transfer to the CLC.
Secondary Building weekly announcements:
Important Upcoming Dates:
- High School Start of Trimester 2: Monday, December 5
- Late start & ALL students in building- NO Packer Plus: Wednesday, December 7
- The Good, The Bad, and The Harmful: Thursday, December 8- 5:30-8pm
- Late start & ALL students in building- NO Packer Plus: Wednesday, December 14
- Middle School- 6th grade Field Trip: Tuesday, December 20- Sixth grade trip to Junior Achievement- Biz Town
- Packer Plus: What I Need (WIN) Wednesday: Wednesday, December 21
- Winter Break- No School: Thursday, December 22 - Monday, January 2
- Return from Winter Break: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Senior Photos can be submitted until December 21st
The Community Learning Center (CLC) is using Interdisciplinary Units to help students connect the dots between math, science, art, and history. With Interdisciplinary Units students explore the different subject areas under one theme.
Students at the Community Learning Center (CLC) traveled to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chaska, MN for one of their Interdisciplinary Units. They used their art knowledge of photography for a friendly photo competition.
Information on fall picture retake day at the Community Learning Center.