About Our School
Office and 24-Hour Attendance Line: (651) 450-9966
The CLC believes that regular attendance is directly related to a student’s academic success, benefits the student socially, provides an opportunity for important communication among the students and teachers, and establishes regular habits of dependability which is important for future success. The following attendance procedures are intended to be positive and not punitive. These procedures also recognize that class attendance is a joint responsibility to be shared by students, parents/guardians, teachers and administrators.
- If you need to leave school early, you must have a note from your parent/guardian. The CLC Main Office will issue you an Early Release slip before school.
- If you become ill during the school day, you must report to the CLC Main Office for proper release. If you do not report to the CLC Main Office (or leave the building without prior permission from an administrator), your absence is unexcused.
- Call the CLC Main Office on the day of the absence by 10:00 a.m. to report absence at (651) 450-9966 (a 24-hour voicemail number). Please leave the student's first and last name, reason for absence, your relationship to the student and a phone number where you can be reached.
- A note from the parent/guardian should accompany the student upon his/her return to school.
- Notify the CLC Main Office if your son/daughter will be gone for family or medical emergencies.
- Notify the CLC Main Office by note if your son/daughter is to leave early for an appointment.
- The CLC has implemented an automated attendance alert calling system. This system will automatically place two phone calls to the parents/guardians, one in the morning and one in the evening, to notify them of their child's absence regardless if the absence has been phoned in or not.
- All absences are considered unexcused until verification can be made.*
*NOTE: When checking your student's attendance online, please realize that the attendance will appear as unexcused until the student returns to school with a parent/guardian note.
The automated attendance notices will appear as unexcused for a minimum of one school day even when prior excuse notification has been received. Call the CLC Main Office only if the attendance record is incorrect following this verification period of time.
7:45 am - 2:20 pm
Monday - Friday
After School Hours
2:30 - 4:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday
School Building Hours
- Students may enter the building at 7:15 a.m.
- Students are expected to have exited the building by 2:30 p.m. unless they are under the direct supervision of a staff member.
CLC Administrative Assistant