CLC and High School News
Secondary Building weekly announcements:
Important Upcoming Dates:
- High School Start of Trimester 2: Monday, December 5
- Late start & ALL students in building- NO Packer Plus: Wednesday, December 7
- The Good, The Bad, and The Harmful: Thursday, December 8- 5:30-8pm
- Late start & ALL students in building- NO Packer Plus: Wednesday, December 14
- Middle School- 6th grade Field Trip: Tuesday, December 20- Sixth grade trip to Junior Achievement- Biz Town
- Packer Plus: What I Need (WIN) Wednesday: Wednesday, December 21
- Winter Break- No School: Thursday, December 22 - Monday, January 2
- Return from Winter Break: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Senior Photos can be submitted until December 21st
The Community Learning Center (CLC) is using Interdisciplinary Units to help students connect the dots between math, science, art, and history. With Interdisciplinary Units students explore the different subject areas under one theme.
Students at the Community Learning Center (CLC) traveled to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chaska, MN for one of their Interdisciplinary Units. They used their art knowledge of photography for a friendly photo competition.
Information on fall picture retake day at the Community Learning Center.
Back to school information for students attending the Community Learning Center. Picture day and order forms also included.